- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Contact Person Joanna Michael
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
Position Overview & Main Responsibilities:
s a DevOps Engineer within MindGeek DevOps department, you will be responsible for improving and developing multiple systems to better use our development and production infrastructure used by several departments.
As one of your objectives, you will have to support and develop continuous delivery and integration applications used by multi-disciplinary development teams using diverse technologies. You will also have to implement automation systems and workflows to monitor and facilitate the utilization of our production infrastructures (on premises and in the cloud). You can consider yourself a potential fit if you have sysadmin and/or development skills, willing to learn, and willing to automate the planet.
Leveraging the best of breed technologies, you will have a direct impact on the company’s ability to service millions of customers on a daily basis. You will participate on joint initiatives with multiple departments in maintaining and improving MindGeek production Infrastructure.
Requirements and qualifications of the position:
- Comfortable configuring and supporting Linux based servers and applications.
- Understanding of key upper-layer protocols used in the Internet.
- Good communication skills and capacity/willingness to work in a multi-teams environment.
- Basic experience in developing, troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Be resourceful, inventive and passionate about Internet technologies.
- Be willing to automate yourself out of a job.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience working as DevOps, Developer or Systems Administrator working with Linux environments.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery models and best practices.
- Not afraid of the Command Line, Bash scripting and configuring applications such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL, etc.
- Comfortable with virtualization technologies such as Docker, VMs, function as a service, etc.
- Basic understanding of networking and infrastructure setup in a web hosting/delivery environment.
- Experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Teamcity a definite plus.
- Understanding of scalability patterns applied to infrastructure architecture a plus
- Experience with search engine and NoSQL databases such as ElasticSearch an asset.
- Familiarity with configuration management and/or orchestration tools an asset.
- Knowledge of monitoring processes and tools an asset.
- Familiarity with Content Delivery Networks an asset.
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team?
APPLY NOW AT https://grnh.se/63c77e472
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER