- Location cyprus,
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Development Lead – DEVL/11/20
A start-up operation fully funded by a large financial institution is looking for a Head of Development who is entrepreneurial and is excited about building a development team that will focus on a new digital platform unique to Cyprus. This is a great job opening for anyone looking to work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment, with a start-up mentality.
How can you succeed in this exciting role? By driving the development of software through leading a team of skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. A key component will be managing the successful delivery of projects by planning, coordinating and leading activities across the full delivery lifecycle. The position is based in their fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous development projects from design through to release.
- Managing the design, development and configuration of technology solutions according to the System Development/Agile Methodology to meet business requirements.
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Reviewing testing results, helping on timely issue resolution, and taking necessary actions to ensure future mitigation of similar issues.
- Responsible for estimating, planning, progress reporting and managing team’s tasks.
- Working closely with Product Managers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Backlog grooming and sprint review with the Management Team.
- Enforce application architecture and development best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Agile Certification preferred– e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry, field experience preferably in the Banking industry or in a large organization
- Minimum of 2 years leading software development teams.
- People management experience and skills
- Solid Experience with working in an agile environment using DevOps practices
- Solid Experience in one or more stacks:
- React – MobX – Typescript
- Native/React Native
- Proficiency with Git
- Solid understanding of cloud native development, containerization, CI/CD, microservices and API development
- Expertise in Golang, CRDs in Kubernetes, Typescript
- Database design and management
- CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less etc.
- Integration frameworks and tools
- Solution development for specific frameworks or platforms (e.g. Low Code Development)
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and changing environment
- Understanding of the key principles of automation testing and relevant methodologies and frameworks.
if you are interested please apply here: https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13725269041