Deputy Head of Commercial Middle-Office – Banking Institution – Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Banking
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
On behalf of our Client, a Banking Institution, we are looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Commercial Middle-Office for its offices in Nicosia or Limassol.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily activities and smooth operations of the Transaction Monitoring Unit;
- Monitor and distribute tasks amongst the team members in order to ensure the smooth operations of the business block;
- Support the Head of the Department with proper updates and reporting related to the operations of the Transaction Monitoring Unit;
- Manage, organise, and train employees;
- Supervise proper task distribution for the Transaction Monitoring employees;
- Monitor the related regulation updates and ensure the staff are properly trained;
- Present daily task reports about the everyday activities of the Transaction Monitoring Unit to the Head of Department;
- Manage the processing of inward and outward payments of clients in accordance with all applicable procedures, manuals and memos of the Bank;
- Collaborate with the Business Department, Compliance Department and other involved stakeholders to ensure the efficient transaction monitoring process is in place;
- Arrange proper assessment and verification of supporting documents, signatures, available procedures, etc for the transactions;
- Arrange and perform investigation and monitoring of the clients’ transactions upon requests;
- Prepare and manage related reporting to internal and external counterparties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in a similar position, and/or compliance sector
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Project management and prioritization skills in order to balance daily and future deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both Greek and English.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia or Limassol.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE