- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Food & Beverages
- Company Human Asset Ltd
Our client a well-established group of companies in the F&B industry wishes to enrich its management team with an experienced professional in the field of Delivery Management in order to Head the Delivery Department.
Reporting to the GM the job holder will be responsible to manage the delivery department of the group ensuring the smooth operation of the delivery services to all cities. More specifically, the job holder will indirectly lead a team of more than 250 delivery drivers and will have direct reports 4-5 District Managers.
He/ she will work closely with others in the group, for results analysis, and development and implementation of all necessary policies, procedures and controls. Indicatively the job holder will be responsible:
- for all delivery business KPIS on service levels, driver’s productivity, delivery customer complaints.
- To analyze system performance, monitor parameters and apply necessary changes to bring the desired results.
- To Coordinate with the system vendor and internal IT team and make necessary adjustments to monitor system performance.
- To conduct research and analysis of other delivery platforms to get best practices to improve system and delivery operation, system changes and/or system optimization where needed.
- To manage financial data ensuring all costs are properly recorded.
- To conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of customer feedback in combination with business KPIs to define and drive customer experience and support business growth.
- University degree in management science, mathematics, statistics, Business Administration Management or any other relevant field
- At least 3 year working experience in similar role, delivery management or routing management and scheduling
- Experience with Fleet management of a large team of drivers and vehicles is required.
- Strong Analytical and Data Interpretation skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule including public holidays and weekends.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your cv at https://www.humanasset.com/?p=13577