- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person Demetris Christodoulou
- Company Bybloserve Management Ltd
- Keep track with the customers for their outstanding invoice and collection of payments,
- Performs phone calls, sends emails and records all forms correspondence with the customers,
- Ensures payments from customers are collected promptly and as due comes,
- Makes and arranges collection schedules,
- Conducts proper follow up on pending payments collections with customers,
- Ensures accounts receivables schedule is updated on regular basis,
- Arranges and conducts meeting with the customer to ensure good clientele relation and to assure collection can be made when due date comes,
- Provides accurate reporting as to outstanding position of the customers,
- Co-ordinates to resolve issues relating to invoices,
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly collection reports to the Management,
- Ensures quality and safety within functions/tasks performed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Holder of LCCI Higher or holder of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, will be an additional qualification
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience working with E-Soft Accounting Software will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient to Russian will be considered as an advantage
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to [email protected] or at the following link http://www.bybloserve.com/en-gb/careers/.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence.