- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person HR
- Company X Spot Markets (EU) Ltd
We are X Spot Markets (EU) Ltd. a Cyprus Investment Firm authorized and regulated by CySEC that provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. Our highly skilled team of investment advisors has extensive experience within leading global financial services groups. Combined with our industry experience and technical expertise, we aim to provide best in class customer service and investment solutions to help our clients to achieve their long-term objectives.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Dealer to take on a leading role within our dealing department.
- Reporting to Board of Directors;
- Manage business critical real-time trading systems in order to identify issues and problem areas;
- Ensure the smooth running of the firm’s trading and execution systems.
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions;
- Providing dedicated support to front office (sales) and other departments as needed.
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution;
- Keeping up to date with changes in markets and regulations;
- Obtaining FX pricing from Liquidity providers and execute client trades.
- Interacting with Liquidity providers and aggregators in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients.
- Assigning and monitoring leverage to clients.
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L daily.
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- University Degree in a quantitative discipline is a must (Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related field)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Holder of the Advanced CYSEC Certification is a must
- Previous dealing experience (at least two years) is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Programming skills will be considered an advantage.
- Trading experience with cash instruments will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience in dealing with stocks, bonds understanding of corporate actions and settlements is a plus.
What we offer:
- A Competitive salary, excellent career development within a professional working environment will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Medical Insurance
- A friendly and unique working environment