- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Telecommunications
- Company Gisp Technology Cyprus Group lTD
GISP Technology Cyprus Group Ltd Is looking for a dedicated and motivated data analyst to join their growing telecommunications and digital marketing team.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate business reports
- Identify problems and work with management team to improve processes and performance
- Use data to create models that depict trends, and recommend innovations
- Liaise with IT and software engineers to streamline methods and maximize results
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Engineering
- Sharp and nimble analytical mind and attentive to details
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Proven work experience in data analysis or business data analysis
- Passion for numbers and statistics, but able to think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel advanced
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Strong inter-personal and problem-solving skills
To apply for this position please email your CV to [email protected] mentioning the title of the position. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.