- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client is a new CySec licensed and regulated FX Broker that are owned by an Asian Group of companies that have been trading mainly within the Asian Markets in a number of sectors.
Having recently acquired their CySec license they are now looking to expand their team by hiring a Czech Business Development/ Sales Officer for their office in Limassol.
- Perform consulting, service and sales-related services while working with clients.
- Conduct all the necessary negotiations with customers, introduce an assortment of products and services to his/her list of prospective clients, their consumer features, prices, sales conditions, competitive advantages.
- Work closely with the Management & Marketing department to define the country strategy.
- Comply with all requirements of the Company’s technology and methodology for consultation and telephone sales.
- Make telephone consultations on services and products to customers and potential customers.
- Record in CRM information about customers and maintain a history of contacts and sales per customer.
- Provide customer service accurately, efficiently, take responsibility, display competence, and take ownership of the client’s problem.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, Associates Degree or higher education, and experience of at least 1 year in the Forex industry.
- Fluent in Czech and English.
- Previous experience within the financial service industry is preferred.
- Local market knowledge is a plus (Czech Republic).
- A general propensity for sales, a willingness and ability to work with clients
- Excellent communication skills and able to work under deadlines.
Working hours 09:00- 18:00
Salary starting from 2,000 Euros gross per month depending on experience plus Medical Insurance.