- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 8 Years +
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
To report to Manager, Commercial responsible to assist in the commercial management, contractual advice and administration of capital projects.
- Preparation of tender documents for consultancy services and building contracts
- Contract administration including assessment of interim payments to contractors and consultants.
- Preparation of financial reports with updated commitments, costs to date, forecast costs and cash flows.
- Implementation of change management procedure and evaluation of design changes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc in Building / Quantity Surveying and/or MCIOB or MRICS
- Relevant post-qualification working experience with a construction contractor / sub-contractor, developer or in a professional capacity
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience as Senior QS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good command of Greek and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational & leadership abilities
- Good team work skills
- Ready to work additional or alternative duties as required
- Ready to work at irregular hours, including weekends and evenings
To apply, please click here: Senior Quantity Surveyor – Limassol