- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company City of Dreams
Cyprus Casinos (Operated by Melco Group) is looking for Officers, Security in Ayia Napa.
The Officer, Security is responsible for monitoring all activities on the Casino premises to ensure the safety and security of customers, staff and company property and for providing effective support to all departments.
- Works with Colleagues and Customers.
Maintains an effective relationship with staff and customers within the work environment by presenting a professional image and dealing with incidents in a discreet and confidential manner appropriate to the situation.
- Manages Own Performance
Effectively manages and maintains own quality of work performance conduct and attitude, completing all tasks as directed.
- Contributes to the effective functioning of the Team and the Department.
Works in a Socially Diverse EnvironmentUses cultural awareness and understanding, whilst maintaining effective standards of written and verbal communication with staff and customers in the workplace.
- Operates basic security equipment, to support and complete any operational needs.
Maintains the Security of Premises, Property and PersonnelEnsures a safe and secure environment for staff and customers by performing patrols and static security functions at assigned posts and areas and assisting other Departments in this function.
Takes appropriate action to prevent loss or damage to the property and responds to all emergencies and alarms as requested and directed.
- Crowd Management
Monitors the access/exit of persons from premises when assigned and provides support to others in this function when directed.
Monitors and manages crowd levels within the work environment.
- Maintains Safety of Premises and Personnel
Effectively participates in the emergency management plan and responds on potential safety hazards including fire alarms, emergency situations, bomb threats and building evacuation.
- Deals with Conflict Situations
Maintains and applies skills to deal with conflict situations that occur within the work environment in an appropriate manner and as per the company’s and department’s standard operating procedures.
- Manages Intoxicated Persons
Maintains and applies skills to deal with the management of intoxicated persons within the work environment in an appropriate manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Escorts and Carries Valuables
Escorts and/or carries valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash, as well as documentation.
Supports visits of VIPs by escorting, performing baggage control, providing logistics support and security oversight.
- Performs Other Duties as Directed
Performs all duties as directed by the Supervisor, Security or the delegated authority and in accordance with all Policies and Procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the Department.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Cultural Understanding
- Demonstrated knowledge of the security role
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge of associated buildings and property
- Demonstrated teamwork
- Demonstrate ability to stay in assigned work area
- Demonstrate ability to ensure start, finish & break times are adhered to.
- Demonstrate appropriate problem solving skills to linguistic differences
Education & Experience
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Security Officer duties
- Demonstrated teamwork
- Fluency in Greek and English, other languages are an advantage
- Security qualifications will be considered as an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- High commitment to delivering customer service
- Encourage team spirit
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Display a high level of integrity
- Maintain discretion.
- Self-motivation towards personal performance and career development
- Maintains professional image and preventive attitude towards any hazardous actions
- Ability to work on a 24hrs shift based schedule that can include weekends and public holidays.
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: Officer, Security – Ayia Napa