- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Industry for the position Accounting
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
The Graduate Accountant will receive relevant training and guidance in becoming an integral part of the Accounting team.
The Graduate Accountant will be responsible for the accurate recording of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts. Duties also include administration tasks, such as the accurate sorting and filing of relevant documents and other ad hoc tasks.
- Prepares daily / monthly journal entries
- Prepares account analysis and related supporting schedules on a needed basis
- Prepares account reconciliation / detailed schedules for month-end closing process
- Prepares supplier reconciliation, liaising with the vendors to collect all relevant information, coordinating with other departments to receiving invoices and related information on a timely manner
- Assists Senior Accountant / Supervisor / Assistant Manager with month end closing process
- Assists with other office administration tasks as needed
- Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- Adheres to, and supports the Company’s Vision and Values
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Service standards are consistent with departmental expectations
- Ensures a complete and thorough understanding of all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Data is processed accurately on a timely basis, including journal vouchers, account reconciliations
- Maintains good working relationships with team members
- No experience is required or 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- University degree in Accounting / Finance
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
- Good excel skills, familiarity with accounting software is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service
- Has proven employee and customer orientation
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: Graduate, Accounting – Limassol