- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 4 Years
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and soon Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employee more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
Resort AV Engineer shall primarily be accountable for the 24/7 Resort AV systems including Four Winds, Background Music, Public Area Media and Gym TV across all Melco properties.
Responsible for managing daily operation, implement preventive & corrective scheduled maintenance routine, debug, troubleshoot and make programming changes to the systems according to operational needs.
Support internal events on setup live feed for Digital AV signal distribution.
Provide AV consultation and design services to support the project development and A&A projects for all MCE properties.
Accountable for the 24/7 Resort AV services.
- Supervises, reviews, assigns and carries out daily operational tasks to ensure all resort AV systems in Melco Properties are in good working condition
- Ensures high standard of Technical services across Melco Properties are kept at all times
- Performs regular maintenance work according to the Operation & Maintenance manual skillfully and carefully
- Provides AV consultation and design services to Project team and other user departments for upcoming projects and enhancement and facilitate preparation planning
- Implements AV services over a combination of Media systems; manages and reviews user support activities and also monitors problem response and resolutions
- Works close with Manager/ Assist. Manager on AV planning and implementation of company-wide Resort AV systems; evaluates AV plans as they pertain to in-house technological needs
- Leads the troubleshooting and ad-hoc maintenance work in case of equipment/ system breakdown
- Assists on planning and execute the team’s roster and make necessary changes when required
- Coordinates with appointed outside contractor or vendors in carrying out the work to be done for installation, operation and maintenance of any AV related equipment.
- Motivates, trains and develops employees with direct reports.
- Develops and executes succession plan of the employees with direct reports.
- Implements applicable disciplinary action should there be violations with the Code of Discipline committed by the direct reports.
Performs tasks and/or fulfill responsibilities that may be assigned by management and/or immediate superior as the business operations required.
A minimum of four (4) years of pertinent experience in relation to the position
Two (2) years of work experience in Casino/Hotel/Entertainment industry on property wide AV system operation and maintenance will be considered a strong advantage
- Certificate/Diploma in AV/ Electronics/ IT or any relevant course would be an advantage.
- AV discipline and/or relevant AV technology training will be a plus.
- Skills / Competencies
- Strong programming skills in BGM and central control systems
- Strong knowledge of FourWinds media players is an advantage
- Proficiency in relevant computer programs, CAD, Project management, and dedicated AV software
- Understanding on how digital signal transmission process and distribution through data network
- Understand AV network protocols and high competence in cutting edge AV technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to analyse and develop system architectural drawings
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Promote team work spirit and support within department members
- Problem solving abilities
- Pro-active, Can Do attitude
- Strong ability to work under high pressure
- Available to offer support on specific AV issues to a 24/7 operation
- Willingness to work hands on whenever required
To apply, please click here: Engineer, Resort AV