- Location cyprus, limassol
- Position Others
- Industry for the position Casino
- Contact Person Kyriakos Mylona
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos (Operated by MELCO Group) is looking for Cashiers, Cage in Paphos.
A Cage Cashier is responsible for providing professional, prompt and accurate service relating to monetary and financial transactions in a secure environment known as the Cage which encompasses three distinct areas being: Chip Bank, Front Window and Main/Cheque Bank. Cashiers can expect to work in a face paced and changeable setting where a flexible attitude is needed. Applicants will be expected to work on a rotating shift basis covering 24 hours of operations.
Generic to all Cage functions:
- To ensure the provision of professional and timely service to our customers, maintaining a current knowledge of the City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) and C2Casinos and facilities
- To ensure all duties are performed in strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures set by the Cyprus Gaming Commission and Cage Department operating procedures.
- Consistently seek to develop a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members and ensure a positive approach to work, whilst assisting with the training of new and existing staff.
- To perform ad hoc tasks as required by Cage Management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Displays the highest level of integrity.
Front Window duties:
- Assume responsibility for an assigned inventory of cash, chips and/or cash equivalents for a specific shift, performing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, including verification of assigned inventory and shift-end balance.
- Using COD operating system to perform various transactions and services to our customers.
- Replenish assigned inventory as determined by business demands, ensuring minimal disruption to customer service.
- Perform financial/monetary transactions for our customers including but not limited to EFTPOS and credit card processing, foreign currency, and cashless gaming redemption.
Main/Cheque Bank duties:
- Assume responsibility for an assigned inventory of cash/cash equivalents and documents for a specific shift, performing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, including verification of assigned inventory and shift-end balance.
- Perform financial/monetary transactions including but not limited to, preparation of banking – cash, cheques, credit card, verification of cashless gaming and foreign currency etc.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to the various accounts held by our customers.
- Liaise with Count Team management relating to the “buys” of various “drops”.
- Prepare and disseminate daily reports as required for financial reporting purposes.
- Ensure all paperwork is presented and organized in an auditable manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Consistency in the delivery of established service standards.
- Constructive relationships are built with customers and team members.
- Accurate demonstration of product knowledge.
- Transactions performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure in a fast passed environment;
- Adheres to, and supports the Company’s Vision & Values
- Clearly understands the strategic Vision of the Company and how it impacts on the Business Unit/function
- Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of previous customer service and cash handling experience
- (Preferably from within the Gaming, fast paced Retail or Hospitality industries that includes shift work)
- Skills / Competencies
- Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and highly motivated
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Has proven employee and customer orientation
- Ability to communicate in English; Greek language knowledge is an advantage
- Able to work shifts covering 24 hours based on company needs
- To be of sound physical condition in order to work rotating shifts and standing for long periods
To apply, please click here: Cashier, Cage – Paphos