- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and soon Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employee more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
The Assistant Payroll Officer is responsible for the analytical reviewing of Cyprus Casinos payroll process, in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, and legislation.
Will directly report to the Payroll Officer, and follow any instruction provided. Should be able to report/document the work executed, and present it whenever requested.
- Assists with the preparation of all payrolls in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Performs the related review procedures to ensure appropriate net wages are paid to staff members on time on each payroll period
- Assists in the calculation of employee’s wages, benefits, deductions, pension, medical and income taxes
- Works closely with the Payroll Officer, Human Resource, and Department Executive Assistants to ensure a smooth process of the payroll cycle.
- Assists in recording and providing information for the update of changes in HRIS
- Reviews of calculations imported in the system by HR personnel
- Reviews the calculations of expense reimbursements and retro payment made through payroll system
- Follows the policies and procedures of the department, and apply the necessary methodology on execution of the provided payroll “check list”
- Assists in preparing the required reports after each pay process
- Assists to prepare year end reconciliations. These reconciliations include: Payroll PAYE Tax reconciliation and year end reconciliation between general ledger and employee Payment Summaries
- Communicates with employees and assists/reviews in reporting of any issue identified
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance / ACCA trainee or equivalent
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of Cyprus Personal Tax Legislation, Social Insurance and Labour Laws
- Skills / Competencies
- Good command of the English Language
- Good communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Strong sense of job responsibility
- Able to work with tight dead-lines
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: Assistant Officer, Payroll – Limassol