- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
Under the direction of the Investigations Manager, the Analyst, Data Leakage Prevention, Investigations is responsible for assisting the management in the daily operation of Investigative systems and preventing company data loss via data fraud, theft and abuse.
- Implements strategies aimed at reducing harm to the business through hardening of various data mediums within the business
- Works with other team members in completing Data Leakage Impact Assessments and implement strategies to mitigate any risk
- Liaises, develops and maintains extensive networks with law enforcement, regulatory agencies and casino counterparts within Cyprus
- Reports to the Manager, Investigations on activities that potentially pose a threat to the integrity of ICR Cyprus
- Maintains constant vigilance to identify activities that can cause theft, abuse, misuse of company data
- Assists in the preparation of reports on investigations or specific projects and other ad hoc analysis as directed
- Assists with the daily review of the DLP system and DID systems and strategies, reports, reviews and evaluates cases with the Manager, Investigations daily
- Maintains a high level of property knowledge and a sound knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Manages in depth investigations in to ICR Cyprus regarding Data Theft issues, manipulation or abuse of data
- Ensures all activities undertaken comply with Cyprus & European Law and company policies and procedures
- Conducts inquiries into matters as directed by Manager, Investigations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role that requires the implementation of investigative systems, processes, procedures and actions to investigate and remedy crime
- Experience with Data Leakage Prevention processes and reporting is considered an advantage
- Experience in identification, data theft incidents, illegal and any other related undesirable activities
- Experience in liaising, cooperating and building a relationship with law enforcement authorities is an advantage
- Experience of working on a wide scale and data related projects
Skills / Abilities
- Fluency in Greek and English, both spoken and written; knowledge of other languages are an advantage
- Within an investigations framework, demonstrating ability to monitor, evaluate and modify the quality and consistency of service by employees to continuously produce results
- Systems knowledge in SQL will be considered as an advantage.
- Remain completely discreet in operation on and off duty
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Ability to gather and analyse information
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
- Enthusiasm to learn
To apply, please click here: Analyst, Data Leakage Prevention