- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia, and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employ more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”.
The AML Officer monitors transactions and identifies potential AML related risks.
- Assists with analyzing and monitoring of an anti-money laundering program within the Regulatory Compliance
- Ensures compliance with current AML regulations, and other relevant legislation (e.g. 4th EU AML Directive, AML Cyprus Law)
- Maintains a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends
- Develops and maintains a risk management framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues relating to money laundering
- Keeps and maintains records of high risk customers (Risk categorization)
- Ensures efficient identification and monitors suspicious activities and transactions
- Maintains and monitors Suspicion Reports provided by other departments
- Briefs and reports to Senior Management on matters relating to internal AML compliance policies and procedures
- Ensures timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Ensures detailed and prompt investigation of all AML/CTF incidents and cases
- Obtains documentary proof of suspicious transactions and ensures effective record keeping of suspicious transaction identified
- Investigates and assesses alerts for potential money laundering risks
- Conducts daily monitoring over client’s transactions according to approved internal policies and procedures
- Oversees and implements an ongoing AML training program for other employees
- Performs any other duty as allocated by the Senior Management in his/ her area of responsibility
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar relevant position
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level
- Preferred Qualifications
- Diploma in Anti Money Laundering or related field will be distinct advantage.
- Certification in a professional association such as the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) or International Compliance Association (ICA) would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language
- Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literacy essential (Word, Excel)
- General understanding of AML law, legislations, issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems
- Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive user requirements, and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Inspires others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply, please click here: AML Officer – Limassol