- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Casino
- Company Cyprus Casinos
Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator on the island from the world-renowned MELCO Group, also bringing to Cyprus the biggest casino resort in Europe, City of Dreams Mediterranean. Our current properties include Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol, Nicosia and Paphos.
At Cyprus Casinos, as with all Melco’s Resorts worldwide, we welcome dreamers who strive for memorable customer experiences. We have a very simple but meaningful philosophy:
“HIRE ON ATTITUDE, IMAGE AND POTENTIAL; AND WE TRAIN ON SKILLS”.
To date we have hired more than 800 employees and will employee more than 2,500 by 2021.
Join us, be a part of Cyprus Casinos and MELCO Resorts & Entertainment where “The Future Is Ours”!
The Administrative Assistant has dual reporting functions and is responsible for providing the Table Games with support for various Administrative and Training associated tasks. The Administrative Assistant should always display the highest level of professionalism and customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Assists with office administrative tasks such as data entry, typing, filing, drafting letters, memos and faxes
- Takes meeting minutes as required
- Translates documents and memos as required
- Ensures all office supplies are in stock and office equipment is in good working order
- Inputs data from Table Games Department systems internal audits and collate statistical information
- Update internal database with Table Games Department personnel information including but not limited to attendances, annual leave request and similar
- Updates training records as required
- Provides friendly, courteous and professional behavior at all times
- Displays flexibility in job function and performs any other reasonable duties and response as required
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- University Degree, preferably in IT
- Experience in an administration role, preferably in the hospitality industry/ highly regulated corporate environment
- Secondary-level education;
- Higher Education is a strong advantage;
Skills / Competencies
- Computer literate in MS Office applications and more specifically with MS Excel
- Proficiency in using Internet searches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English & Greek
- Communicates effectively
- Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and self-motivated
- Demonstrates a high commitment to delivering results
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Presents a high commitment to improving customer service
- Intelligent, alert and responsible
To apply, please click here: Administrative Assistant, Table Games – Limassol