Are you looking for career opportunities in Nicosia, Cyprus?
Then you might be our next Cybersecurity Analyst.
Our Technology Department supports and drives the digital transformation of the Akelius business in seven countries worldwide and are now looking for a global Cybersecurity Analyst with a high sense of responsibility.
– drive and develop internal solutions for cyber defense
– optimize, automize and improve security in our delivery
– protect data aligned with the organization’s policies
– support of data classification and rules for monitoring and alerting
– daily monitoring, evaluation and follow up of log alerts
– support the creation of correlation rules, filters and use cases specific and relevant to the business
– report on security risks with connected teams
– stay up to date on global security threats and trends
who you are
– knowledge in IT Security, network, log management, vulnerability management, like M365 security, Cisco, Azure Sentinel, Azure Information Protection
– knowledge with Access and Identity Governance processes
– knowledge with security frameworks like NIST, ISO2700x, CIS
– passion for collaboration and spreading knowledge
– certification like Microsoft Security, Compliance & Identity Fundamentals, Microsoft Information Protection
Administrator, Microsoft 365 Security Administration is a plus
– fluent in written and spoken English
what we offer you
– office in central locations
– international training program
– internal promotion prospects
– private Medical insurance
– health and keep-fit allowance
– fruit and refreshments in the office
– up to 36 months unpaid parental leave
how to apply
Akelius acquires, upgrades, manages residential properties.
Akelius owns 16,000 rental apartments in Boston, New York, Washington, Montreal, Toronto, Paris, London.
Read more at www.akelius.com