- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company JCC Payment Systems Ltd
JCC Payment Systems Ltd is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the Role of a Cybersecurity Analyst to be part of its Security Operations Center based in Nicosia.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will focus on the day-to-day monitoring of JCC’s environment and will provide dedicated monitoring, analysis and hands-on triage of security threats and risks.
The candidate will require security industry knowledge that evolves with current and emerging trends, as well as an ongoing understanding of key business and technological processes.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player and should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties/ Main Responsibilities:
- Monitors Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) system and alerts from other security tools such as Antivirus, Intrusion Prevention System, File Integrity Monitoring, Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Protection etc
- Configures SIEM system with correlation rules and other security tools to identify security threats
- Performs proactive threat hunting operations
- Responsible for the incident detection and response coordination
- Provides support and assists system administrators in the resolution of security incidents
- Manages and keeps the Security Operations Center (SOC) up to date with the latest changes to JCC’s environment
- Works with system administrators on deploying, tuning and running detection and response tools
- Performs vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls and recommends remediation actions
- Works with system administrators on deploying, tuning and running vulnerability scanning tools
- Works with Information Security Function to define the scope of the penetration tests with external vendors and actively coordinates such exercises
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science and/or Information Security related degree at an accredited University
- Master’s Degree in Information Security related field will be considered an advantage
- Security related Certifications such as CISSP, GCIH, CEH, OSCP
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in SOC or other Cybersecurity field
- Experience with Red/Blue teaming exercises and familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated and target oriented individual
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Pleasant personality with high energy and a positive mind-set
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality.
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] by September 21, 2020, with subject reference ‘CA01092020’.
- Please note that only qualified/ successful candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the process.