Cyber Security Consultant – geevo® (Larnaca)
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Ekaterina Belikova
- Contact Email [email protected]
geevo® (member of CPbros Group), is a leading Cybersecurity boutique of services, operating within the information security, data privacy, and GRC space. The company is seeking to hire a bright, ambitious and InfoSec aware Cyber SecurityConsultant for its offices in Larnaca. Successful candidates will be reporting to the Managed Security Services Manager. By joining the dynamic geevo® team, the successful candidate will have unique career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other IT related fields of study;
- Ability to review information systems, applications, and ICT infrastructures;
- Knowledge of technical writing and report generation;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of ISO 27000 family and ISO 270001 controls;
- Familiarity with PCI DSS, SOC2 or other compliance frameworks is also a plus.
- Certification(s) in security e.g. ISO 27001 LI/LA, CISA, CISM, OSCP, CEH, or similar are a plus. (geevo® will sponsor additional training certifications)
- Working knowledge in data privacy and data protection (GDPR).
- Knowledge in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments) is a plus.
- Ensure 100% certification success rate on MS projects;
- Track and ensure adequate and timely resolution to all audit and risk assessment findings or issues relating to information security, and never miss a deadline;
- Monitor security status on systems and tools;
- Penetration testing (e.g., internal, external, wireless, physical, social, etc.);
- Vulnerability assessments (e.g., network vulnerability scanning etc.);
- Participate in internal and external audits from discovery through remediation.
- Cybersecurity reports and administration;
- Act as a cybersecurity compliance ambassador.
- Coach cybersecurity from a technical perspective.
Remuneration according to qualification and experience. Your C.V. to be forwarded by e-mail by 17th October 2023. To apply for this vacancy, please submit a current CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number 11027_CYICT092023.
“By submitting your CV/Cover Letter/Job Application, you consent that the information contained therein, will be held in a database to notify you of future job opportunities for a period of 1 year. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. For more details on how we manage and use your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Statement published over our websites www.cpbros.com and www.geevo.eu.”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.