- Location cyprus, larnaca
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Computer & Technology
- Company CPbros Group
geevo® (member of CPbros Group), is a leading professional services firm, providing a broad range of services and solutions within the information security, GRC and operations space. The company is seeking to hire a bright, ambitious and InfoSec aware Cyber Security Consultant for its offices in Larnaca. By joining the dynamic geevo® team, the successful candidate will have unique career development opportunities in a fast-growing sector, working alongside highly experienced specialists and consultants and dealing with a reputable global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT related fields of study;
- Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments);
- Ability to track and analyze activity on servers, endpoints, networks, applications, databases and other technology systems, via automated tools such IDS, SIEM etc.;
- Knowledge of technical writing and report generation;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Certification(s) in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc.) is an advantage.
- Real-time monitoring of cyber defence, SIEM and IDS (SOC);
- Monitoring of pending cases for incidents/vulnerabilities until resolution;
- Penetration testing (e.g., internal, external, wireless, physical, social, etc.);
- Web application security assessments (e.g., exploiting web app vulnerabilities etc.);
- Vulnerability assessments (e.g., network vulnerability scanning etc.);
- Technical security assessments (e.g., Windows, UNIX, firewalls, routers, databases, etc.);
Remuneration according to qualification and experience.
Your C.V. to be forwarded by e-mail by 28th Feb 2021. To apply for this vacancy, please submit a current CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number CYICT022021.
“By submitting your CV/Cover Letter/Job Application, you consent that the information contained therein, will be held in a database to notify you of future job opportunities for a period of 1 year. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected] For more details on how we manage and use your personal data, please refer to our Privacy Statement published over our websites www.cpbros.com and www.geevo.eu .”
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.