- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Industry for the position Food & Beverages
- Company Bolt Food
At Bolt, we enjoy working on difficult problems together as a team because the hardest challenges when worked on in a collaborative team are often the most rewarding. We are currently looking to hire experienced Customer Support Agent to work for Bolt Food. What you’ll be doing:
- Represent Bolt in the Cyprus Market and Support all Bolt’s users helping them through multiple live channels
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt’s customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Work on rotational shifts: day/evening/weekend
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written Greek and English skills
- Be passionate about new technologies
- Willing to work either full or part time, including weekends and evenings (working on a rotational basis).
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working environment
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!
Send us your CV: [email protected]