Customer Service/Sales Support Officer
- Position Officer
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum of two years’ customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills with high self-awareness.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Organisational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments will be considered an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of service to existing clients and grow the business.
- Handle client requests in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Attend to aftersales meetings and perform client reviews.
- Assist in new account openings and KYC reviews by ensuring conformance with all the regulations for insurance companies.
- Provide regular reporting on activities and participate in various ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in the creation of informative content, presentations, brochures, newsletters and proposals for clients.
- Perform additional tasks as necessary relating to the sales division functions.
Benefits:We offer a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary based on qualifications and experience; Private Health Insurance; Eligibility to enrol under the Ancoria Pension Plan; In-house training from our highly experienced professionals; An excellent working environment with opportunities for development.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.