- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person MARISA ANASTASIOU
- Company Real Deposits
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
In this role, you will participate in calls, emails, and chat requests from customers who have questions, comments, or complaints about our services.
All our Customer Service Representatives are trained and have a full understanding of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service.
We are seeking candidates with a background in customer service or account management.
That being said if you meet the rest of our qualifications but lack the experience you may still apply for the position.
• Managing a large number of incoming calls
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and following up to ensure resolution
• Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• making the extra effort to engage customers
• Call center or customer service experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of computer software and office systems
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school degree, general education degree or equivalent – preferred.