CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
- Industry Restaurants / Cafes
- Contact Email [email protected]
Coffee Island is a leading coffee organization, which operates successfully in 8 countries with a chain network of more than 500 coffee shops. We are looking for a Customer Service Employee to join our team. Through this junction-position he/she will bridge communications between our franchisees, departments, suppliers and final consumers. The job-holder will feel at ease communicating with various stake-holders, passing information and providing solutions in a time-bound manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the franchisees’ requests, and/or queries ensuring that they are resolved within the company’s timeframe standards. More precisely, receive and register all incoming calls and emails, which relate to franchisees’ requests, using the company’s assigned platform and tools.
- Identify and provide the franchisees with the proper answer and/or solution directly, or forward the request to the company’s corresponding department, ensuring that that they will get back to the customer service with the proper resolution in order for the franchisee to be contacted within set timeframe.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Ensure that customer service team has excellent communication, problem solving and professional skills for achieving customer satisfaction and that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner.
- Guide and direct the customer service team (in-house and outsourced) towards achieving operational goals, oversee and assess team members’ activities, providing them with performance related feedback.
- Review customer service procedures and suggest actions and/or new procedures, which will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department as well as the satisfaction level of the franchisees.
- Collect data and prepares reports on franchisees’ requests and customer inquiries.
- Work within a company structure that requires close collaboration with all departments in order to ensure smooth communication and proper queries’ follow-up.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Economics, Marketing or any other related field, or alternatively substituted by relevant experience of more than 4 years in B2B and/or B2C support environment
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in customer service within a company environment
- Strong command of English and Greek language (in written and verbal form)
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with communication, collaboration tools and/or ticketing platforms
- Customer oriented attitude and strong sense of responsibility and consistency
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team
What we offer:
- Career opportunities
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Various benefits and optional private medical insurance
- Α challenging, modern work environment
Candidates must submit their resumes to the following dedicated e-mail address: [email protected]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Selected candidates will be called for a personal interview. wing dedicated e-mail address: [email protected]com.cy