- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Officer
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Contact Person People and Culture Team
- Company Pepperstone Group Limited
Customer Experience. New Team. Global. Impact. Change. Growth. Fintech. Innovation.
Want to be part of a brand-new team? Are you ready to start and grow your career in the world of Forex & CFD trading? Read on.
First of all, we’re Pepperstone, a unique global fintech headquartered in Melbourne. We’ve achieved a lot in our short 8 years, and we’ve got ambitious plans from here. We are an online Forex and CFD broker. Here’s our website https://pepperstone.com/en/
Our Customer Service Champion will support our clients in the world of Forex, CFDs and related services. Working in a newly established team, you will make a tangible impact with our global clients every day by providing pre and post-sales inbound support to clients via live chat, email, social media, and phone.To thrive in this role, you’ll be curious and have a basic understanding of the Forex industry and recognise the importance of providing amazing customer service and balancing compliance and regulatory requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Live chat, email, phone, and social media support in German and English
- Recording and cataloging client issues and requests to provide actionable insight to leaders
- Assisting in maintaining our online support pages and knowledge base
- Developing a working knowledge of Customer Due Diligence and helping with back-office functions, such as creating client accounts while upholding compliance and regulatory requirements.
Our ideal new team member possesses:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role, ideally in a bilingual environment
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Strong customer focus and passion for providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of Forex
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to maintain quality even in busy times
- Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to use good judgment, act and make decisions with integrity
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- Basic understanding of and interest in trading, financial markets (desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business commerce or similar (desirable)
What’s it like working at Pepperstone?
We’re a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets and regulatory environment quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. You’ll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.Please note you must have current working rights that allow you to work in Cyprus to be considered for this position.
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible!
https://pepperstonegroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10Pepperstone is an equal opportunity employer.