Corporate Services Administrator
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Legal Services
- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Person Evi Panaretou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Are you interested in an exciting career been part of a talented, dynamic team?
Harneys Fiduciary is seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to be a part of our Cyprus Fid team servicing Cyprus Companies.
If you are a self-driven, energetic individual with experience working in corporate secretarial and administration roles and able to deal with client requests, then this job is for you.
You will be part of a dynamic team of corporate services administration professionals at varying experience levels in Cyprus and across Harneys’ global teams.
You will work on a portfolio of Cyprus clients, ensuring high standards of quality and service delivery turnaround; executing and replying to verified instructions/enquiries from clients and internal sources and dealing with clients directly ensuring company policies are followed and quality / turnaround requirements are met.
• Assisting with executing and replying to verified instructions/enquiries from clients and internal sources, dealing with clients directly ensuring HF policies are followed and quality / turnaround requirements are met.
• Drafting of standard Board Minutes/Power of Attorneys, filing of changes with the Registrar of Companies
• Responsible for all Registrar of Companies filings (including annual returns), communication etc.
• Physical and electronic filing and safekeeping of all client files.
• Client communication with regards to document exchange, such as processing of corporate changes, KYC, administration matters etc.
• Preparation of incumbency certificates.
• Setting up billing files, raising invoices and monitoring for settlement of invoices before proceeding.
• Thorough use of Viewpoint i.e. setting up master files, entering data, issuing invoices, generating registers, issuing certificates etc.
• General administrative assistance.
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant University studies
• Sound IT knowledge/Microsoft Office Package
• Relevant Corporate Services experience with a Customer Service focus
• Experience with handling a high volume of companies within a Corporate Services Provider environment
• Basic understanding of Cyprus Companies Law and liaising with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
• Motivated and professional.
• Highly organised, and able to effectively juggle matters, ensuring each reaches its conclusion.
• Can work independently within a team structure.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills sufficient to return detailed correspondence to clients.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is essential
• Knowledge of ViewPoint would be considered an advantage
• Understanding of Cyprus AML and Compliance regulation would be considered an advantage.