- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly is a leading Firm of Auditors, Tax Advisors, Accountants and Business Advisors, with a team of almost 300 people and offices in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova.Due to ongoing expansion and the recent joint venture of Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd with Baker Tilly Hughes Blake Ireland, we invite applications from ambitious and highly motivated professionals with the following requirements to join our Corporate Recovery and Restructuring Services Department in Nicosia in the position of Corporate Recovery Supervisor.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous working experience on restructuring or insolvency assignments (Receivership, Examinership, Personal Bankruptcies, Liquidations).
- Holder of Insolvency Practitioner license following success in Insolvency Service Professional Competence examination.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification in Financial Services related area.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Market and business awareness.
- Ability to work as part of a fast expanding team and lead more junior staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good administration and organizational skills.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
ApplicationsIf you are interested in joining our firm, please complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertillyklitou.com, and send it by email to [email protected] by 26/03/2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
Please visit our website (www.bakertillyklitou.com) to explore other career opportunities.