- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly is a leading Firm of Auditors, Tax Advisors, Accountants and Business Advisors, with a team of almost 300 people and offices in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova.Due to ongoing expansion and the recent joint venture of Baker Tilly Klitou & Partners Ltd with Baker Tilly Hughes Blake Ireland, we invite applications from ambitious and highly motivated professionals with the following requirements to join our Corporate Recovery and Restructuring Services Department in Nicosia in the position of Corporate Recovery Associate – ACA/ACCA Trainee.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Financial Services related area
- In the process of acquiring the professional qualification of ACA or ACCA
- Insolvency Practitioner license will be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive, mature and professional attitude
- Market and business awareness
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good administration and organizational skills
RemunerationCompetitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
ApplicationsIf you are interested in joining our firm, please complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertillyklitou.com, and send it by email to [email protected] by 26/03/2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
Please visit our website (www.bakertillyklitou.com) to explore other career opportunities