- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company A. KARITZIS & ASSOCIATES LLC
A. Karitzis & Associates L.L.C is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for their Limassol Office in their Corporate/Commercial department.
Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of post-qualification experience in the legal corporate sector;
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) or equivalent;
- LL.M. (Master of Laws). If in Corporate or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently and harmoniously with co-workers.
- Drafting and reviewing all type of corporate documents and agreements, including, but not limited to, resolutions, minutes, PoAs, M&AA, SHAs, SPAs, JVs, partnership agreements etc.;
- Drafting and reviewing of any type of contracts or other legal instruments;
- Undertaking any kind of corporate procedures in the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (Cyprus) and communicating/liaising with or attend the aforesaid Department;
- Studying and familiarize with any existing or new legislation in any area of law and provide coherent and comprehensive advice to the clients;
- Drafting of Legal Opinions on any legal subject;
- Advising clients and maintain client relations;
- Attend meeting(s) with clients in Cyprus or abroad;
- Actively participate, assist and contribute to the implementation of the Firm’s strategic planning and marketing strategy;
- Research on case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Contributing in the writing of articles and other publications which the Firm posts or publishes on its official website and on other webpages, newsletters, journals or other publications of legal or other content;
- Applying AML, KYC and GDPR procedures according to the relevant Laws and Regulations;
- Attending professional or other conferences or events in Cyprus or abroad for insight and networking;
- Guide the clients through any governmental or other state procedures and communicate/liaise with or attend any respective Governmental or other State Authorities in that regard, including but not limited to:
- Undertaking all types of Cyprus Immigration applications and other matters, including, but not limited to, applications for PRP and Citizenship under the respective Government policies or programs;
- Undertaking all types of applications and procedures to the Department of Lands and Surveys, Tax Department, Labour Office, CySEC, Stock Exchange etc.;
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus or abroad;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s legal team to support clients on legal issues pertaining to the Corporate and Immigration sectors;
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the Firm.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
Upon submission a delivery confirmation shall be sent to the applicant. If no confirmation is received within 48 working hours from submission, the applicant is kindly requested to resubmit his/her application
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.