- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 8 Years +
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Offered Salary €30,000 - €50,000
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company HAXUS LIMITED
We are a private company looking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Lawyer. Individuals applying for the position should have the following qualifications and requirements:
- Negotiate, drafting of and reviewing Term Sheets, SHA, Stock Option Agreements, Investment Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Supplier Service Agreements, Intercompany Agreements and any other legal agreement that needs good knowledge of the International Contract Law;
- Liaise with local and overseas lawyers;
- Provide legal advice and assistance on the legality of the Company’s business affairs and practices for any project the Company might be involved;
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with all relevant rules and regulations;
- Conduct research and evaluate risks in order to safeguard the company;
- Maintain a solid understanding of company regulatory framework in Cyprus;
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the Company.
- 10+ legal work experience;
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Degree;
- LLM (Master of Laws) will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Team oriented and able to work on their own initiative.
The remuneration that we offer is Euro 3.500 though this is subject to discussion and depending on the Individual’s profile and qualifications.
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae by email to the following address: [email protected] not later than the 16th of December 2019.
All applications will be treated with extreme confidentiality and only those who meet the above requirements shall be contacted.