- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 4 Years
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company Savva & Associates
C. Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia, Malta and Canada. Since 2010, we have been among the fastest growing professional services provider in Cyprus. We are acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We are searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Corporate Administrator in the position of “Assistant Account Manager”.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training in Cyprus and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Drafting resolutions/minutes and plain vanilla and more complex loan and other agreements;
- Drafting/revising and/or Issuing Powers of Attorney/proxies;
- Preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany audited Financial Statements;
- Formation of new Cyprus companies, Branches, Partnerships, and Trusts;
- Liquidation of Cyprus companies;
- Ensuring corporate registers are updated;
- Entering corporate, AML and other data in internal software (I-spiral);
- Executing and following up bank transfers;
- Direct communication with clients, including visits with minimum supervision;
- Opening bank accounts;
- Applying for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
- Administering appointment of auditor and execution of Audit Engagement Letter;
- Filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
- Invoice preparation and debtor chasing;
- Liaising with Financial Department to ensure VAT, Tax, FS filing deadlines are met;
- General filing and administrative duties;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the corporate and legal team;
- Filing of various documents in hard copy files.
- Corporate services experience;
- Ideally approximately 4-7 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above, however all applicants shall be assessed depending on their knowledge and expertise;
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal staff;
- Experience of meeting deadlines;
- Exceptional organisations skills;
- Experience in liaising with Registrar of Companies and other authorities;
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential;
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge;
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate including private medical insurance. Please forward CV to Jenny Tryfonos ([email protected])