- Location cyprus,
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Contact Person Jenny Tryfonos
- Company Savva & Associates
We are searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Corporate Administrator.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training in Cyprus and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
• Drafting resolutions/minutes and plain vanilla loan and other agreements;
• Drafting/revising and/or Issuing Powers of Attorney/proxies;
• Entering corporate data in I-spiral software;
• Executing and following up bank transfers;
• Direct communication with clients, including visits with minimum supervision;
• Opening bank accounts;
• Applying for Tax Identification Code number from the local tax authorities;
• Administering appointment of auditor and execution of Audit Engagement Letter;
• Filing corporate changes with Registrar of Companies and following up;
• Preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany audited Financial Statements;
• Formation of new Cyprus companies, Branches, Partnerships, and Trusts;
• Liquidation of Cyprus companies;
• Ensuring corporate registers are updated;
• Invoice preparation and debtor chasing;
• Liaising with Financial Department to ensure VAT, Tax, FS filing deadlines are met;
• General filing and administrative duties;
• Ad hoc duties as assigned by the corporate and legal team;
• Filing of various documents in hard copy files.
• Corporate services experience.
• Ideally approximately 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
• Experience in liaising with Registrar of Companies and other authorities.
• Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
• Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
• Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
• Exceptional organisations skills.
• Self-motivated and career-driven.
An attractive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward CV to Jenny Tryfonos ([email protected])