- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Gambling & Casinos
- Contact Person HR Team
- Company Parimatch
Parimatch Group is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join an existing team of professionals in one of the Group’s Companies.
- Daily ongoing administration, perform general administrative duties, such as preparing and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc…
- Opening/closing of bank accounts. Liaison with Bank on various matters including supportive documentation for transactions
- Review of legal documents such as Powers of Attorney, Agreements (e.g Loan, Share Purchase, Subordination etc) and Resolutions.
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (Quorum).
- Working with the Registrar of Companies and other relevant authorities, preparing and submitting the necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdiction.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect.
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in a similar position in Cyprus.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Russian language
- English upper int.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stimulating and challenging work environment
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Social Events
- In House English lessons
- Bonus Scheme
All CV’s and portfolios are strictly confidential and must be sent to [email protected] Please make sure that on the subject area you state the position: “Corporate Administrator (Russian Speaking)”.