Corporate Administrator – Fiduciary Service Provider – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Qualifications Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Financial Services
- Experience 5 Years
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Contact Email [email protected]
Our Client is a Fiduciary Service Provider offering corporate administration, company legal requirements , banking administration and accounting services.
We are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication with the clients regarding their requests and handling necessary supporting documentation.
- Liaising with banks in opening and administering bank accounts.
- Securing clients’ necessary due diligence documentation.
- Drafting and executing of documents.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and Agents in different jurisdictions.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar position.
- A broad knowledge and experience in company formation, administration and statutory matters.
- Fair knowledge on Anti Money Laundering regulations (due diligence & KYC procedures).
- Knowledge of the Quorum software will be an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English (written and oral).
- Computer literate especially MS Office.
- High Degree of Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time- management abilities.
- Detail oriented, organized, strong written and oral communication skills.
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.