- Location cyprus,
- Experience 3 Years
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting department provides a range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations and focus on their core business. Our services include bookkeeping and Financial Statements preparation, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support.
To support the rapid expansion in our corporate secretarial practice, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join our team and focus on company secretarial support services. Our team connects clients with other EY service lines and specialists like tax (direct & indirect), legal, transaction support and advisory when necessary and also with other external stakeholders and service providers like the auditors, the Directors and Secretary and the local authorities.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of our team, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries.
Skills and attributes for success
- Maintaining continuous interaction with clients, advising them on company secretarial matters and ensuring outstanding client service
- Preparing and/or reviewing Powers of Attorney, draft and sending notices for Board of Directors and shareholder meetings, attending such meetings and draft the relevant minutes
- Handling statutory submissions and advising on statutory compliance requirements, deadlines and changes
- Requesting certificates from the Registrar of Companies and searching company records
- Contributing to timely progress of the team projects
- Ensuring all work done, is in compliance with EY’s policies and protocols
- Maintaining a proper ﬁling system
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required
To qualify for the role you must have
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of the Cyprus Companies Law
- Excellent knowledge of the Registrar of Companies online system
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Flexible attitude and good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrated efficiency, proactivity with ability to optimize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to take responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Team working skills
- Organization skills and responsiveness
- Good command of spoken and written Greek and English language
- Russian language will be considered an advantage
What we look for
High calibre candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to support the rapid expansion of our corporate secretarial practice.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.