- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Contact Person Marina Nicolaou
- Company RED HR Solutions
Christos Patsalides Corporate Management Ltd is a corporate service provider offering administration of local and overseas Companies, secretarial, legal, and banking support services. We are looking to recruit Corporate Administrator in the Fiduciary Department for its offices in Nicosia.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful applicant will have overall responsibility of a portfolio of client’s including:
- Communication with the clients regarding their requests and handling necessary supporting documentation.
- Liaising with banks in opening and administering bank accounts.
- Securing clients’ necessary due diligence documentation.
- Drafting and executing of documents.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and Agents in different jurisdictions.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree preferably in Law and/ or other professional qualification.
- Greek and English fluency.
- Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Previous similar experience would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Quorum software use will be considered an advantage
- Mature and professional attitude
- Manage multiple assignments
- Operate & deliver under pressure
- Work individually as well as within a group
- Deadline driven
- Problem solving approach and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Good interpersonal skills
The position is for the client’s offices in Nicosia.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE312483