- Experience 2 Years
- Contact Email [email protected]
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day operation of the corporate department
- Communication with clients and preparation of corporate / legal documents
- Ensure compliance with AML Law and KYC procedures
- Maintaining the AML monitoring program
- Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation / acceptance letters, instruments of transfers etc).
- Liaising with the clients and dealing with daily queries.
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned
Qualifications and Experience requirements
- At least 2 years previous experience in a Corporate department
- Computer literate
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with the clients and management
- Self-motivated and carer driven
- Fluency in English and Greek (written and verbal)
Generous remuneration package will be offered to the right applicants according to qualifications and experience.
Application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and should include a full CV.
Interested applicants can submit their CV at [email protected]