- Location cyprus,
- Industry for the position Restaurants / Cafes
- Company Columbia restaurants
SCOPE OF JOB
Responsible for prepping and cooking dishes of excellent standard and quality for our guests by following and adhering to the establishment’s recipes.
- Cooking dishes according to Company guidelines and standards
- Thorough knowledge of restaurant menu and recipes
- Setting up workstations and prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Checking all food before leaving the station and ensure that food is of excellent standard and taste.
- Coordinating and ensure that dishes are ready for service timely
- Controlling costs and keep himself informed regularly about stock levels and stock movements
- Implementing company policy and procedures and health and safety codes.
- Implementing food safety policies, procedures and standards of practice, as per the HACCP manual.
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free meal while on duty
- Up to 25% discount on Company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Avli Tou Vasilea, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden)
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Degree or Diploma in Culinary Arts
Level of Experience
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Previous food handling experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Greek or English language
- Excellent food handling skills
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure