- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Officer
- Industry for the position Information Technology and Services
- Contact Person Georgia Markoullidou
- Company MindGeek
MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
This position reports to the Secondary Revenue Manager of a group of Products. The person taking on this role will be responsible for the content partnership programs of the Products, maintaining channels on different tubes as well as uploading daily content on those channels and communicating with the fans of the channels with the goal of pushing traffic from those channels onto the Products. Furthermore he’ll be responsible of keeping open communication with the 3rd party affiliates who are using our Products, uploading content for them on our Products and helping them out with any queries they might have.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Uploading video content on numerous channels
- Writing up short descriptions/metadata for the videos with the goal to increase discoverability.
- Monitoring the views and interactions on the uploaded content
- Keeping stats of the conversions originating from these channels.
- Figuring out how to make the channels more successful
- Maintaining communication with the followers of the channels
- Maintaining communication with content partner affiliates
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the channels
Solid understanding on how Video Tube Sites work from the user perspective. Familiarity with the top ranked adult tube sites will give you an advantage as well as having a keen eye on what content is more successful in generating views.
- Ability to use Tube sites
- Ability to use Excel to write up reports
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in maintaining a tube channel either on a personal level or professional.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Basic Video editing skills
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Attractive salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual salary increases
- Bonuses twice a year
- Private health insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Company and Team outings
- ……and many more
Want to be part of our Team?
APPLY TODAY at https://grnh.se/3cd0bdb12us
Please note: All information provided will be treated confidentially.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward hearing from you!
MINDGEEK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER