Content administrator (French, German, Polish)
The language course, which is available in nine languages, is developed in cooperation with UNICEF and is accessible on computers, tablets and smartphones and it is free for everyone.
There are currently forty-five employees including language teachers, IT developers, musicians and video editors working in our office in Berlin, Germany.
Our team in Berlin needs help, keeping up with the ever-growing demand for more content.
If you would like to support our content editors by developing these online resources, we will welcome you to our team, in the Akelius office in Nicosia.
Using existing templates, you will produce the online learning material and insert images and audio into the lessons.
Additional tasks like translation support, proofreading and quality assurance can also be part of your role.
We use Articulate Storyline and our own inhouse authoring tool to produce the online lessons.
- university degree in teaching or related subjects
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in teaching
- fluent in English
- intermediate or advanced knowledge in one or more languages French, German or Polish
- knowledge of MS Office
- previous experience with an online authoring tool is a plus
- competitive salary and benefits
- position advances based on performance
Send your application to [email protected]
We are looking forward to meeting you.