- Location cyprus, nicosia
- Experience Fresh
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Higher Education
- Contact Person Maria Gallou
- Company Eυρωπαϊκό Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου
Contact Center Agent serves as the first point of contact for prospective students and has the responsibility to communicate University related information on programs of study through phone calls, emails, live chat messages, SMS texts etc.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs inbound and outbound communication with prospective students.
- Utilizes technology (phone, email, live, chat, social media, computerized systems) to support new student enrollment and provide information requested to prospective students.
- Ensures procedures are followed and leads received are processed accordingly and in a timely manner
- Escalates issues in accordance to Contact Center guidelines when necessary
- Maintains effective communication and collaboration with the Sales Team.
- Actively participates in the Department / University’s promotional events.
- University student or University Degree holder in Business or related field
- Experience in Customer Service / Sales in education or other B2C service industries is considered advantageous
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language.
- Proficient knowledge on MS Office tools
- Customer-focused with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, active listening, collaborative, proactive and results oriented
Should you be interested in applying for the above challenging job opportunity, please submit your application by Monday, January 18, 2021
All applications shall be treated in strict confidentiality and only candidates that meet the job specifications will be contacted.279363