- Location cyprus, famagusta
- Experience 5 Years
- Position Manager
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Real Estate
- Company Vacancies on Behalf of Our Clients-KPMG Limited
On behalf of our Client, a Real Estate – Developing Company, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Construction Project Manager, to be based at our client’s offices in Protaras.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing the full lifecycle of projects and ensure that each project is completed at the expected level. His/her tasks will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Perform all aspects of project management including, bidding, estimating, subcontracting, permitting, cost management, project documentation, scheduling, billing and closure of the project
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phase to ensure deadline will be met
- Determine needed resources (people, equipment, materials) from the beginning until the end of the project to budgetary limitations
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility
- Review the work progress on daily basis to meet project requirements and monitor overall progress of the projects
- Regular planning to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients, ensuring every client receives sufficient support to enhance their relationships
- Provide overall project communication to different stakeholders and produce project reporting
- University degree in Construction Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or in any other related discipline
- Construction License (Grade A)
- PRINCE2 or PMP certifications will be considered as an advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the English and Greek languages
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Project management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignment efficiently
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Submission of applications no later than 10th of June.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
People and Change Services
For further information regarding the vacancy and the application process, please visit KPMG Limited’s website by clicking here.
T: 22 209 000, F: 22 513 294, E: [email protected]