Computer Support Tech
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Position Other
- Industry Information Technology and Services
- Experience 3 Years
- Contact Person Christos Kartsioulis
- Contact Email [email protected]
- We are looking for a person to take over the position of Helpdesk Support Engineer / Assistant to Technical Manager in our company with main responsibilities:
- Provide first level support to customers for all things that may involve computer, server, networking, infrastructure support.
- Be able to work in-house, on-site and remote to assist clients.
- Ability to easily and quickly understand the problems and provide instant support to clients.
- Act as liaison between client and technical manager for more difficult cases.
- Ability to handle and solve day-to-day problems from customers.
- Assist in increasing Company’s Sales, Revenue, and profitability by demonstrating its knowledge to potential customers.
- Assist and organize if needed basic marketing campaigns via social media, email, and other media in which the company is involved in.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of all Windows Operating systems, Office, Cloud Solutions, and Storage.
- Good knowledge of Networks, WiFi, and Virtualization.
- Ability to work with Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Copiers, and other types of Hardware.
- Knowledge of Web Platforms like WordPress will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and use of Greek and English Language is a must.
- Ability to work efficiently alone or in groups
- Ability to think outside the box and propose methods and ideas that can be effective to further develop the business.
Hyperlife Technologies LTD is part of a group of steadily growing companies providing its clients with a comprehensive range of technical services and products. Hyperlife Technologies specializes in website and application development, e-commerce, graphics and multimedia, domain name registration, and e-mail/web hosting. The company is making business as, Cyprus-PC.com, Pcmall.com.cy, Global PC support, and Hyperlife Technologies and covers a wide spectrum of all main IT needs in Cyprus and abroad starting from sales of PC, Laptop, Server, Printers, peripheral hardware, and software to Full IT related infrastructure solutions and cloud managed services. Additionally, we do offer IT-related training. Our latest addition, Global PC support, is the brand that aims to get more business via online remote support from home, and business users in need of any type of computer support can be offered online.
Our goal is to offer our customers the potential to develop their IT infrastructure, no matter how simple, or complex, in the most cost-effective way.
In brief, our services include:
- Cybersecurity Solutions
- Managed IT Solutions along with end-user support
- Structure Cabling and Server Room Setup
- Remote Support Solutions
- PBX and IP telephony Solutions
- Website and application design and development.
- Graphics design (corporate logos and print design).
- Web and e-mail hosting & domain name services Custom Design and Scripting
- The candidate will be given by the company:
- Company Mobile Phone or Compensation for the company calls
- Company Car for business use only
- One-on-one training with Company’s Technical Director Training on several IT matters for personal and business knowledge.
- Ability to attend seminars out of the company so will expand IT knowledge besides the selling part
- Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
- If the candidate can assist with sales then the commission scheme can be discussed after the initial training and see some actual results.
Interested candidates matching the above criteria may please apply by the 15th of February 2023.
We are looking for a person that we can invest and depend on. Newcomers to the industry without any experience may not be among the first choices but feel free to apply. We favor people with at least 2-3 years of proven experience and are motivated to learn things about technology and build a carrier in the field of Information technology.
For further information please contact Mr. Christos Kartsioulis at 22451251 or 7777 1114 / [email protected]