- Location cyprus, limassol
- Qualification Certificate
- Industry for the position Legal Services
- Company GOLDEN CAREEERS
Our client, an investment firm based in Limassol is now seeking an FCA approved Compliance Officer to handle the clients licence authorization and completion as well as handle all other compliance functions. The successful candidate will be FCA approved and they will need to be based either in Limassol or in London.
Reference #: GC000412
- Handle the FCA application process form the start
- Prepare relevant business and legal documentation needed for FCA authorization and finalization.
- Establish the regulated financial activities of the company.
- Monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company making necessary amendments to ensure compliance with FCA requirements;
- Designing and implementing the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Program ensuring that periodic compliance audits are carried out;
- Ensuring that Company’s reporting obligations and relevant notifications to FCA are made in an accurate and prompt manner and within the deadlines set by FCA.
- Providing guidance and assistance to all departments of the Company responding to compliance inquiries, as necessary;
- University Degree in Legal, Finance or Economics field or similar
- Holder of the FCA Certification
- Experience within a regulated company would be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Has the ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines