- Location cyprus,
- Experience 1 Year
- Position Officer
- Qualification CySec Advance
- Gender Both
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company C.X. Financia Ltd
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Corporate & Compliance Officer for Nicosia officeJob Responsibilities
- Assisting with the management of the portfolio of clients as well as assisting Director and Manager with other major client groups.
- Review, enhance and develop Company policies and procedures
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- Overseeing compliance procedures and advice on risk management
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Preparation of annual and other reports and ensuring that the Company fulfils their annual obligations and license conditions
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad
- Communication with the client and review of new client “KYC” documentation ensuring compliance with Company policy and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Assist with KYC reviews, obtain and maintain up to date KYC documentation for clients. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Bachelor degree in Law/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related field.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate and AML Certificate
- Relevant experience (CySEC authorizations /compliance experience for Investment Firms/Investment Funds)with regulated entities/financial sector will be considered an advantage
- Excellent legal English writing skills
A competitive remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.How to apply:To apply for the above vacancies, please send your CV, along with a cover letter to [email protected] quoting the job title “Corporate & Compliance Officer”. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.You can view our privacy notice employees and job applications for more details.