- Location cyprus, limassol
- Experience 2 Years
- Position Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Industry for the position Investment Banking
- Company Maritkapital
MeritKapital, a CySEC and FCA licenced investment business, with offices in Limassol and London is seeking to recruit Compliance Officer for their Cyprus office.
- Proficient English (preferably native), Russian language would be an advantage
- University Graduate in law (LPC preferred), minimum 2.1,
- Strong drafting with attention to details,
- Developed communication skills,
- IT literate – proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point),
- Organized person with the ability to work unsupervised,
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in Compliance, AML, Tax planning, Company Law, Corporate Regulatory or Legal Capacity;
- Settlement and clearing experience with euroclear/clearstream and domestic markets;
- Knowledge of fixed income pricing, trading and dealing;
- Knowledge of accounting, record keeping and financial reporting;
- Experience in dealing with various platforms (SWIFT, booking system, etc).
- Work as a part of Compliance Department and manage the compliance workload of the Company,
- Responsible for Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Procedures,
- Monitoring Company’s activities and reporting to the Board of Directors,
- Providing and interpreting legal information regarding Company’s business,
- Administrating Company’s Internal Control Management system,
- Liaising with the regulator,
- Overseeing corrective actions for any compliance violations identified during reviews and internal audits,
- Undertaking additional duties to meet Company’s needs.
- Salary according to qualifications,
- Provident fund,
- Medical and life insurance.