- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company MGR Human Resources
Our Limassol based client, a CySEC regulated Forex Trading Company is looking to recruit a high calibre, dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join its team. The successful candidate will hold a full-time position as Compliance Officer and will be accountable to our client’s management for day to day performance of his/her duties.
Main Duties & Responsibility Areas:
- Responding to Compliance inquiries
- Making sure that the firm is in compliance with the CIF legislative framework
- Preparing Compliance and AML policies, procedures, forms and executing training
- Drafting the Company’s Manuals and Business Policies
- Drafting procedures for in-house use and resolving any dispute regarding compliance matters
- Making certain that employees are following internal compliance guidelines
- Drafting procedures for cooperation with outsourced Service Providers
- Reviewing the marketing promotional material and tools and advice as to the applicable legislation ensuring compliance at the same time
- Auditing all policies and procedures in order to be in line with CySEC’s requirements
- Handling clients’ complaints
- Maintaining the accuracy and relevancy of compliance records, tests and training material
- Enacting corrective measures when necessary and informing the company’s Directors
- Preparing and maintaining AML Program and AML checks in all transactional processes
- Monitoring transactions, published content and recorded calls
- Maintaining and monitoring Suspicion Reports provided by other departments
- Monitoring outsourcing arrangements
- Providing Compliance and AML training to employees
- Liaising and communicating with the Regulator
- Preparing and submitting of reports to CySec
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, terms and conditions, legal opinions and answers, and any other legal document
- Drafting board resolutions/minutes
- Coordinating litigation activities
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role in a CIF
- Legal Background would also be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of CySEC licensing and regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- CySEC Advanced Certificate or in the process of acquiring it
- Fluent English
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The position offers a competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV at [email protected] mentioning the role in the subject.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
MGR Human Resources is an equal opportunities employer