- Location cyprus, limassol
- Industry for the position Financial Services
- Company StaffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Our client is a leading FX company based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit a Compliance Manager and Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) .
- Overseeing the compliance and AML functions.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and assessing the Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Ensuring that the Board, senior management and employees conduct themselves in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and act according to the internal policies and procedures.
- Acting as a channel of communication for clients, regulatory authorities and partners and other relevant third parties.
- Responding to both internal and external compliance enquiries and advising accordingly.
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level.
- Becoming involved in any ad-hoc projects that touch upon compliance and advising senior management.
- University Degree in Law, Economics, Business, Finance or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
- CySEC Advanced Certification
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Salary based on experience €39’000 – €70’000 Euros gross