Compliance Administration & Sales Officer
Infocredit Group Limited is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to employ as a full time Compliance Administration & Sales Officer for the Local Compliance Advisory Division.
The working hours are: Monday – Thursday 08:30 to 17:30 and Friday 08:30 to 14:30
The Candidate will be responsible for carrying out administrative and sales functions requiring confidentiality, integrity and initiative
And coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Command of Written and Spoken Greek and English Language
- Good Knowledge of Computer Skills (Microsoft/ Internet etc.)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems will be a plus
- Previous Working Experience in a similar position (will be considered an advantage)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
Skills and Characteristics
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Attention to detail and exceptional written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage pressure and prioritize tasks and workload
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Respond to customer requests and answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Deals with customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Prepares contracts and proposals for new and prospective customers.
- Performs cold-calling for sales.
- Managing clerical or other administrative staff.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Word processing and dealing with email and telephone enquiries.
If you are interested, please send your C.V. at [email protected], mentioning the position you are applying for.
Infocredit Group Limited, is a leading provider of commercial and credit information for over 45 years offering high-quality flexible solutions, ranging from Credit Risk Management to Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance, Debt Recovery & Call Centre Services and Professional Training.
Infocredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.